Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Window

There is an outright majestic view from my room. This view is of course ruined by flies. A lot of flies.

At all times.

It doesn't matter if you spend a weekend disposing of them, because they have a 36 hour lifecycle. This means you need to spend at least three days of constant vigilance fly killing in order to ensure total destruction.

Which means four days if you actually want them gone.

The little fuckers are now coating my window. yes, coating is a bit melodramatic, but shit in heaven, I don't want do deal with these things! Now, I had been taking care of them all weekend with a vacuum that Dude accidentally stole from the sign-in people downstairs. I now have to deal with more than ten flies, spontaneously generating onto my windows, and those little shits are still going to be alive when night falls and they're gonna be all up in my lamp and overhead light, and GRR

Flies suck.

Hard.

HARD

in other news, I can taste his bodyspray in my mouth. you know that scene in Anchorman with the Panther cologne? THIS SHIT SMELLS THAT BAD--WOMEN OF THE WORLD, SPARE MY FUCKING FACE HAVING TO DEAL WITH IT AND LEARN TO ACCEPT GUYS FOR HOW THEY SMELL

No comments: