Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Privacy

So my roommate got into my facebook account as I left it online on my laptop in our room. Either him or one of his friends. Witty McFucktard (as the vandal shall be referred to henceforth) changed my status to read something "embarrassing". In more words, something painfully immature and obvious.

I congratulate him. Ol'
Witty McFucktard managed to do something that's easier than vandalising Wikipedia. It took absolutely no creativity or effort. At least have the effort to change a person's name, add some embarrassing friends, mess up their applications, host a party in their name, something other than just click-type-laugh-really-loudly.

Yet, the only thing I thought when I saw my adjusted status (other than a mental sigh) was

Should I leave this out one day?

No comments: